Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Raya open house

I just came back from another Open House. Natasha's place is quite far and I almost got lost after making a wrong turn. Nevertheless, I got there safely with Jon. It was a nice time of chat chatting with her and a few of my other students. Jon pretty much busied himself by watching Wall-E on TV and then reading the encyclopaedia. Natasha's grandparents were also there. They look rather young to be grandparents of a 15 yr old granddaughter. It was nice. The place wasn't crowded and we were able to talk. I think I exasperated Sandra and Melissa. Mean old me. Natasha was all gaga over Jon. Hehehe! Jon got a bit self-conscious when he realised we were all staring at him. Maybe I'll bring him to Penang. Easier to manage him. Maybe I'll bring Jon and Jeremy. We'll see. I'm waiting for Natasha to put Jon's photos up in her blog so that I can steal some away. Haha.

No comments: