Thursday, January 29, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Went to a clinic when I could finally get up and gained some confidence to drive. Took my mum along, in case. Doc says that the symptoms all indicate stress. And my blood pressure had shot up. Sigh. Okay, so what could I do? Went home, ate a bit, took my medicine and went to sleep, after making a few important calls. And slept I did, until 3pm. I tried to get up and ..... it started all over again, The spinning .... and then the vomiting. It was terrible. By 4pm I felt better and went down to show my face. Ate a bit of bread since I was starving. Obviously the medicine was taking effect because the spinning had stopped althought I still felt like I had a head made of lead. Managed to get a few things done and finally really got MUCH better. I was just worried about the Cheer clinic and casting. Still don't know how they went.
WELL tomorrow, I WILL go to school. Must finish up some work before I go on the CNY break. Hopefully my students will understand that my body is still weak and I might not do much teaching proper. Still feeling a bit blur. So good night all. Time to sleep, again ... if I can fall asleep after all the snooze I got today.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
So I am now fully into the Cheer Club. Looks like not that much to do yet but I think the whip is going to come out soon. My vision for the club, as I have briefly told some of them, is to provide a training ground for youngsters to learn how to do simple cheer things. So we will have 2 sections :
- The squad of 16 + 4 for Cheer 2009. They will be heavily involved in training for the competition and little else (unless they have the time).
- The rest of the club members who will provide support to the squad, as well as youngsters who do not make the squad but have the potential to get in next year. Also, the senior girls who have been in the previous squad but are unable to be in it this year can be of help here. They will be the ones who provide training for the newbies - teach them simple things as well as help with choreography for gigs. This group of people can actually go for gigs (such as the one we are about to be involved in!!!) which are short term commitments, unlike Cheer 2009.
The plans I have for now include : making skirts (resizeable) for the 2nd group of girls who might go for short term gigs, designing a much nicer t-shirt (not in WHITE) for the supporters and the 2nd group, getting a nicer design for the cheerleaders for Cheer 2009, fund-raising activities to raise funds for the squad and for club activities, a real cheer clinic for cheerleaders with outsider instructors and we provide a venue for the clinic attended by other schools as well. (Maybe we can be the centre for cheer excellence ... haha) Well, they are just plans now. I still need to discuss with the girls, and see how things go. Oh and a gig. We have a gig! And another movie!!!! To be updated in the very near future.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I have submitted my application for a scholarship to further my studies. I don't know if I will get it. And I don't know if I will gain entry into a Master's programme. But ... well, I have done my part. I leave the rest to God, knowing that He will guide me (or push me) where I should be going. So I look forward to the rest of the year, even with its not-so-pleasant things.
Monday, January 12, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAREST JONATHAN LOH KAH HOONG!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
- Someone stepped on the principal's toes when she was confronted about the streaming of Form 4 classes. Apparently someone felt that their daughter was unfairly placed in a particular class and she actually got straight As. HELLO .... 4SA, SB, SC, SD are pretty much equal in most ways. I think there are straight As students in each of the class. Sigh. If only people can stop branding that SA is the top and SB, SC, SD are inferior (which they are NOT).
- Looks like an A in BM is now a major requirement to be in the Pure Science stream. I don't think this is a requirement nationwide. If it is, then it is pure idiocy!
- The Form 1 students are ... too many. We have maxed out our quota of students for Form 1 so the enrolment for each class is exceeding 35. Can those people who live FAR, FAR AWAY please take their daughters away from here?
- Kelab Pelancongan - don't ask. I don't know what it is all about except who the advisors are.
- English Literature - The Eng Lit class will be held on Thursday 2:30 - 4:30, handled by our favourite English teacher!
- The drama / musical production will soon commence with a clinic for acting, I think. The audition will be held soon after. The scheduled date for performances (2 shows) is somewhere in June. Ex-Sri Amanians please come and support!
- The sports department is headed by Pn Norinda and now supported by Ms Foo and Cik Ernie. I am currently still in QM, though this might be my last year.
I guess that's it for now. I hope to work well within the English Panel, especially now that I am out of the Sports Department. I have more time to focus on English ... which happens to be a BIG and heavy resposibility. Read the head of the English Panel's blog and you can visualize it.
Oh btw, I will soon be starting another blog - online English homework blog ... for FORM 3 only. Hahaha! I can hear some people falling to the ground, fainting. Yeah, evil Pn C is BACK!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
3:10 - 4:30
Week 1 & 3
3:10 - 4:30
Week 1 & 3
Christian & Catholics
Pelaburan Bijak PNB
3:10 - 4:30
Week 1 & 3
Badminton (Gr 1)
Tennis (Gr 1)
3:10 - 4:30
Tennis (Gr 2)