Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I refuse to be negative

2009 is bringing me many new things. I have different portfolios to hold and I have left some old responsibilities. I will be working more closely with some people while not having to do anything with some. Through all the changes, it is easy to feel negative and pessimistic. It is easy to be resistant to change. But HEY ... didn't someone say that CHANGE IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSTANT? So .... I refuse to be negative, I will be optimistic about the changes that I will experience. I will be positive about the work I will be getting. And I will treat all the new experiences with respect as well as a certain amount of fear.
I have submitted my application for a scholarship to further my studies. I don't know if I will get it. And I don't know if I will gain entry into a Master's programme. But ... well, I have done my part. I leave the rest to God, knowing that He will guide me (or push me) where I should be going. So I look forward to the rest of the year, even with its not-so-pleasant things.

No comments: