Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waiting ...

Waiting is not an easy thing to do. I dislike waiting. That's one reason I try not to make anyone wait for me. But I end up waiting a lot. Waiting for my kids to get ready. Waiting for my students who want me to pick them up. Waiting for people who said they'd be here at a particular time. It is tiresome and tiring to wait. People end up wasting a lot of time and energy while waiting. But wait, I must.
This drama production is a lot about waiting. We wait for one another to be ready. We wait for people to arrive. We wait for the food to arrive. We wait for the money that we are supposed to get to put up the production. We wait .................
Now I am waiting for the practice to go into full swing. And I hope that all the waiting is worth it. We shall all be as patient as possible while waiting.

No comments: