Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beware the angry tigress

When I was a little girl, my relatives used to give me nicknames to indicate how fierce and outspoken I was. I was always very vocal as a little girl. The fact that my language skills were good added to that.
The last 2 days I have been playing bad cop in a "good cop, bad cop" situation. I have been scolding and pretty much knocked some people on their heads for their lack of commitment or maturity or just plain wrong attitude. I know. I am NOT the director, nor shall I snatch that away from the man himself. But I have been involved in the production and frankly, I am beginning to lose whatever patience and fondness I used to have for some people. They have been stepping on my toes and my tail and it is just a matter of time before I blow up on them. Just watch me. If you are reading this, buck up and grow up. Get past the things you don't like and move on. And show some respect for some people who are old enough to be your grandfather, who has been in theatre long before your parents were born.

No comments: