Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A glimmer

Bear with me a few more days. I'm still at it with drama. Well, today was pretty good. Didn't start out that great but improved as the day passed. Some people still have problems with a few things. But we see improvement. And I am proud of my crew. Everyone seems to be able to work together well. Now everyone knows why I insisted on keeping my crew leader! Keep it up, girls.
Anyway, yes, there is improvement. The singing has improved. The acting has also improved. The orchestra has been consistently doing well. The choir is also catching up with the added responsibility. The cast is seeing and feeling the flow of the scenes. And those of us involved all agree, we see a glimmer of hope.
One comment that I have though is that I think SA teachers have a higher expectation of our students than other people. Come what may, we always believe our students can always do better. So, prove us right.

No comments: