Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Such a waste

It is such a waste of a life if all you do is look on the negative side, and behave like you're the only person in the world who has problems. Look at yourself! What are you doing with your life? Are you not wasting this life if you cheapen yourself to that level where you would do anything for money? Even if it is for legitimate reasons? And you want me to approve of you? Not to be disappointed in you? What do you think? My heart aches to tell you what to do, and what not to do. But I am no mother of yours. And you're old enough to know what is right and wrong. What is the point when I tell you one thing, then you go and do the opposite thing? I shall ignore you until you come to your senses. I will not be held accountable for the destruction you bring upon yourself.

No comments: