Monday, March 5, 2012

Unprepared

I don't feel very prepared for this trip I am about to take. I guess it's because I am trying not to think too much about it ... so I end up not doing anything at all.
I have yet to pack. I have yet to go to the money changer. I have yet to get the things I am supposed to bring over for some people. I just want to savour the thought that I am still here.
Some have asked me if I am letting my anxiety getting the better of me sometimes. Perhaps I am, once in a while. I think I am just too much of a practical person not to worry and mull over those things I SHOULD be mulling over. On the other hand, I am just letting things fall into place on their own. I am trusting the Almighty to do what is needed. I am just going to obey when He says "move"!

No comments: