Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My youngest - Happy birthday




Tomorrow, well, another half an hour to go, it will be Joel's 4th birthday. This little boy is a precious child to me (they all are). He was not expected and when I knew I was pregnant with him, it was such a joy to me. I loved him from the moment I knew he was growing in my womb. He was the lightest of my babies, at 3.24kg. He was also the only one who was born the most naturally. No c-section. No epidural. And his birth was the fastest too. I checked into Sunway Medical at about 10 to 10:30pm. He was born about 12:30am. Just 2 hours. Joel, I love you. I will always be there for you and I pray that you will grow up to be a loving man, a responsible man. Forgive me when I have been less than the perfect mother to you. But know that my heart is always with you.

No comments: