Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crew for drama - Recruitment

Those of you who are interested to help out as a crew member in the drama, please see Geh Su Wei as I have appointed her as the leader of the crew. I'm not sure how many I'll need but I will conduct a session, and maybe interview to pick suitable candidates. If you want to be a crew member just to miss classes, FORGET IT! If you want to help genuinely, I will see you around. Just be prepared. You will be required to do a lot of work, and don't be surprised if I scream at you. QMs can attest to the fact that I can scream at people who don't do their work. You will be required to sacrifice some class time after the holidays. You will have to be at the Civic Centre from 25th to 27th June, and it'll be all day on the 27th. It will be tiring but it will be a rewarding experience.

No comments: