Saturday, October 16, 2010

There is a reason for everything

From a very young age, I have understood there is a reason why things happen, to me, at least. I have had my fair share of incidents and experiences that I would not want to happen to anyone I care about. I could write a little novella just based on the first 20 years of my life.
But I digress. There surely is a reason and a lesson to be learned. I do not begrudge the Almighty for allowing me to go through the many things I have gone through. But does everything (well, almost everything) have to come to me the HARD way? Or perhaps I am meant to go through them, experience them, feel what it is like so that I truly can say I KNOW what it means to go through them. Yes, many a times I have encountered situations where I could empathise with some people, because I had gone through something like what they had gone through. I mean, I understand, but .... DO I NEED TO GO THROUGH MORE OF THEM??? I don't know how much more I can take. Although I know "He will not make me bear more than what I can bear", sometimes I think HE overestimated me. In my moments of weakness, I wish I could bear less. I just feel so tired.
Lord, help me to find strength. I need rest.

No comments: