Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do I give up?

The busy-ness over the D*starz has got me thinking. I have been with them for 3 years. I don't know if I have done a lot of good but I have done my level best for them. I am seriously thinking of moving on. My life has been tied down to them these last 3 years and it is very tiring for me. I have had lots of fun with them, and I have learned a lot in the process of managing them. But ... perhaps it is time to make changes in my work profile. Everything else in has taken a back seat and it is time to focus on my other work. I don't know. Do they still need me? Have they ever needed me in the first place? Perhaps it is time for young blood to take over and bring them to greater heights. I am getting tired. But then, will I be like the other time when I let go off another group? I saw them descending into the depths once more, and I cannot bear for that to happen. So how?

No comments: