Saturday, November 8, 2008

Moving on

This year, I learned a lot about moving on. I think it is one of the things I have often told people. Life's mysteries can overwhelm us. Troubles and challenges are unavoidable. Grief is also unavoidable. There is a time for everything under the sun. Much as we try to understand that, I honestly doubt that we will be able to do so in our mortal form. Yet I am a proponent of "moving on". Why? If we don't, then where do we end up? We HAVE to move on, if not for anything else, at least for our own sanity.
So, to Lydia, I know you've been very strong, you've been holding on, hanging in there like what we have been advising you. You have amazed me with your strength and maturity. I know this has been a difficult period for you. And I know you're still trying to be strong...... for everyone's sake. But, girl, let it out. Then you can move on. Know that we are all here for you should you need anyone beside you, other than your family. And that WE is a BIG group of people. Don't worry, we shall all continue to keep you and your family in our prayers. God bless you and may your beloved mother truly rest in peace.

No comments: