Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No mood to blog

The last week or so, I have been sharing my laptop with hubby and he has been monopolizing it. Thus I was relegated to only having computer time late in the evening for a short while. Hence the lack of updates. In any case, I was not in the mood much.
So school is on a 10 day break. Nice to be able to rest a bit. A bit - because I still have to mark papers. And books. And entertain my little ones. And sit for a silly ole exam. So far, I have managed to not do anything significant. Just been reading, studying, watching TV, playing with my kids and the dog. Oh and visited an uncle who has just had a bypass. That's it.

1 comment:

Puteri's territory said...

Chris, I know the feeling, I've been sharing with my hubby too. Thought of getting myself a new one, but not sure when. LOL!