Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It has a name

What I am having ... it has a name. It is called BPPV or Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. For further info, just click on the link. It is no fun and it is terrible because you become a helpless person when you get the dizziness. I have had it for about12 days now. It was bad on the first 2 days, then again yesterday and early this morning. Just so that everyone knows I am not on extended CNY holidays ....! I can't go out. I sometimes had to hold on to the wall to get somewhere. Yesterday I was in UMMC (UH) in the emergency until almost 5pm. I was put on a drip for almost 3 hours. Certainly NO fun. And let me repeat ....I AM NOT PREGGIE! Grrrr! So, well, I hope to be in school tomorrow and teach as well as I can. I can't even write the record book lesson plan because I cannot read and write much. Can't look down much. Can't even read the newspaper much. Only headlines. Sigh! Pray for me yeah .... all you who do want me back in school.

No comments: