Monday, September 7, 2009

Like a teenager again

The last few days have been really something I am contented with. Hubby and I have been going out on our own a fair bit, even if it is just to the bank to bank in some money. Walking with him by my side, hand in hand, I felt like a teenager again. I felt like I was going out with my boyfriend all over again. And I felt very protected and safe with him. Although we do not always have time to go out on our own, I cherish the little time we have together. I hope that I will always have this feeling, of our relationship being special, all the time. And I hope that many of my young students will find this special relationship in their lives.

2 comments:

jeeneze said...

So sweet! So lucky! I really can't remember when was the last time I walked hand in hand with my hubby.

Chris said...

Hahaha ... I simply enjoy walking hand in hand with hubby.