Saturday, March 14, 2009

It is sad to be sick during the holidays

Yeah it was bound to happen. Everyone was getting a cold, and cough, and whatever. It was bound to come to me too. So yes, I am now having a full blown cold, or perhaps flu. I don't know. All I know is I have a massive headache, and my nose is blocked, and I feel cold, and I cough quite a lot. So, I am seriously not enjoying this holiday. PLus my kids are still at the tail end bit of THEIR cold. So it is really no fun having to tell them NO they can't go out, can't visit people, can't stay too long at certain places, can't go swimming, can't all sorts. Plus the fact that I feel a little imbalance these two days also doesn't help. And hubby is still in Bangkok, coming home tonight. AAAAAAHHHH!
Here's to better days, hopefully I will at least have a day or two of rest within this one week. Too many things to do.

No comments: