Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Big but not big enough

I know someone who is big. Physically big. Unfortunately that is where the "bigness" ends. Someone who does not understand how to separate the private life and the professional life. Someone who thinks so highly of the self that other people and their lives don't enter the equation at all. This person only knows how to say and do things to benefit the self but not considering how others might feel about those things. Most importantly, it shows how shallow this person is, how immature and how it is not pleasurable to have a friendship with this person. And I find this sad because I do not like to lose a friend, especially someone whom I didn't have a chance to even really call a friend yet.
Hey! I am sorry you do not think I could be a friend. Your loss.

1 comment:

cikgu zainal said...

some people are born a bully.