Saturday, March 26, 2011

Even March is coming to an end now

I have been keeping so busy that time has just flown by. Suddenly it is the end of March. I just could not bring myself to blog. There was so much to do.
The March test kept me busy, from constructing test paper to marking to adding all the marks together. There was much to do to get the cheer girls together. They are still groping in the dark. I have not done much of a good job with them yet. On a positive note, though, there is a new teacher assisting me with cheer.
Paper work and more things to do .... yes, it is never-ending. I don't feel like blogging about it much. No mood. Too tired.
And tomorrow ... well, today, since it is after 1am now ... there is Road Run, followed by lunch with the drama girls, and also Jeremy's piano performance, then the boys' swimming lesson, and then dinner at Eastin. It's going to be a long day. Time to sleep.

No comments: