Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Counting down to Shanghai v 2.0

Can't believe I was just there a little over 2 months ago and I am going again soon. Me, a person who does not travel much, who doesn't fancy flying. But things need to be done, and do them, I will. So verson 2.0 is going to happen next week. The trip will not be as relaxing as the previous one. It will be filled with tasks that I need to complete - ie medical exam, house-hunting, Joel's interview, more house-hunting, and once we have got our preferred house/apartment, sign the lease, get ready to move in and then prepare the place for habitation, all before I come back.
I am rather stressed with a lot of things to think about and sort out and do. I have not given away the dog. I will need to do so before I leave next week. I need to collect a report from Dr Rajini. I haven't been able to get hold of her. I need to have Jon sit for an assessment test. I need to pack. I need to find out what else the man needs that I have to bring.
It is starting to feel like every task is a daunting task. On top of all the things related to making the trip and moving, I still have to mark all the exam papers. It will not be easy, and I know I will be slow. Might even have to bring a bundle there to mark.
And this Saturday, I have to attend a Ladap in Shah Alam. Like I really have the time to do all these.
And Sunday is Joel's birthday. Am thinking of having a little celebration for both Joel and Jeremy on Sunday since we will not be around to celebrate Jeremy's next week.  Haven't had time to really think about it. Probably just going to be a dinner celebration. Just makan. No time to plan anything else.
I'm tired. And not having the man by my side makes things really frightening for me. I will try very hard not to sigh!

No comments: